The Michigan ProStart program is dedicated to developing today’s students to be the future of our state’s hospitality industry. One of the best way for students to succeed is for our industry partners and current leaders to get involved.
Whether you’re doing a one-hour speaking engagement or mentoring a class through competition, there are many ways to get involved. See how you can give your time and make a difference.
- Serve as a mentor at the ProStart Symposium that takes place every November
- Serve as a judge at the annual Michigan ProStart Invitational
- Record a demonstration that can be added to the ProStart Resource Library
- Host a teacher training or a statewide tour
- Become a financial or in-kind donor and assist with funding the Michigan ProStart program
To volunteer for an event or to find a classroom near you, contact Amanda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-377-3927.